CORE SWIM TOP 01 - SPRING GREEN
Bold, sexy, and fearless. Get ready to turn some heads and own this minimalist piece like a boss. An essential that will never out date.
- Fixed cups
- Removable paddings
- Adjustable straps
- Four loophole fastening on the back
- Sustainable Econyl material
- Dry fast, chlorine resistant and UV protective
- Available in: White / Black / Burgundy / Green
If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for best fit.
For detailed information click on the "size chart" above the "add to cart" button or click here.
If the product you bought doesn‘t fit, you can exchange it for a different size or style or apply for a refund. It’s a quick and simple process.
EU & UK & US ORDERS
Free express shipping on orders over €150 EUR! If your order is less than 150 EUR, the delivery cost is 6.90 EUR.
Delivery time is 2-4 working days.
Free express shipping on orders over €150 EUR! If your order is less than 150 EUR, the delivery cost is 9.90 EUR.
Delivery time is 3-6 working days.
All orders are shipped with DHL Express (Climate Neutral) and supplied with a tracking number. This service helps you combat climate change by offsetting emissions from the transportation of your shipment.
WE WANT YOU TO ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR ONLINE PURCHASE FROM UNDERSEA. IF, FOR A REASON, YOU ARE UNSATISFIED, YOU MAY RETURN THE ITEMS WITH THE TERMS BELOW FOR THE PIECES YOU’VE PURCHASED.
- Items must be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, in the original UNDERSEA branded packaging.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for an exchange, gift card or refund.
- For hygienic reasons, all swimwear returns must have their hygiene seal intact.
- We process all returns within 4 business days of receiving your items. We will send you an email with the details of your processed return.
- Please email email@example.com if you believe your product is damaged or faulty. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
- The original postage cost is non-refundable when a return is made. In the event your order was applicable for free shipping and you return part of your order resulting in the remaining order falling under the free shipping boundary, we reserve the right to subtract shipping from your reimbursement.
- If the item you are exchanging for becomes out of stock while your return is in transit, you will automatically be given a store credit.
- The goods are customer’s responsibility until they have reached our warehouse.
- Store credit is issued via Gift Card and can be used to make a future purchase, valid for 3 years from date of issue.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded.
All taxes and duties paid. There are no costs for you after placing your order. We guarantee it.
We act today to ensure a better tomorrow!
We are all about etics & aesthetics, making it our mission to being sexy & sustainable at the same time to ensure a more sustainable future. Here at Undersea we focus on having a high impact on confidence, but low impact on the Planet - taking into account as many aspects as possible to preserve our environment.
For more information scroll down or click here.
Our customer service team is here to answer your questions and we love hearing about your UNDERSEA experience.
For all customer service, fit inquires, order and return inquires send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We act today to ensure a better tomorrow!
sustainable fabrics only
We use only sustainable fabrics. All swimwear is made from ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon.
We work with Portuguese and Chinese family businesses and manufacture our products at fair prices. All manufacturers pay wages that are 33% higher than the industry average in their country.
We produce high quality products and they are in perfect condition for many years. On average, our bikinis are in perfect condition for 2 years.
We use less packaging and what we use is 100% recycled or recyclable.
We ensure carbon offset on all our shippings through emission friendly, green delivery choices powered by DHL.
We are giving back 1% from our revenue to the PLANET for a better future through the "STRIPE climate" partnership.